Citizenship Certificate by Airmail
Citizens who have received their e-Certificate can obtain their original signed and sealed Citizenship Certificate by airmail.
A small combined non-profit administration fee* and donation to our Loan-Aid Programme is required to obtain your Citizenship Certificate by Airmail. The Embassy will arrange for your certificate to be printed, signed by HRH Prince Paul, embossed with the Paulovia State Seal and despatched by airmail to you by the Posta Servizio Principato (Paulovia Postal Service).
Certificates will be sent in a board-backed envelope to protect it and the cover will have Paulovian stamp(s) affixed to the front and cancelled with an official Paulovia Servizio Posta cachet for international transportation by air (surface mail for UK addresses).
Half (50%) of your money will be used within the Loan-Aid Programme and the remainder used for postage, banking charges and website hosting.
How Do I Order My Certificate?
Using the Paypal drop-down menu and 'Pay Now' button below;
- Select your Postal Zone
- Enter your name as it appears on your Citizenship e-Certificate
- Enter your Citizenship e-Certificate number (bottom right of your e-Certificate)
- Pay by PayPal account, credit or debit card (PayPal account not required) OR by Skrill (Moneybookers) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Order Citizenship Certificate by Airmail
What Happens Next?
- Your certificate will be despatched within 14 days of payment clearance.
- Your donation will be used in our Loan-Aid microfinance programme.
- You will receive a unique item to frame and hang on your wall declaring your Paulovian citizenship
- You will have met your pledge as a Paulovia citizen and helped us make a difference!
* This fee helps to maintain the Embassy online by meeting some of our administration costs, website hosting and online banking charges,