The Principality of Paulovia is committed to preserving the privacy of all visitors to the International Embassy website and customers of the Paulovia Philatelic Bureau (stamp and postcard sales). We comply with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 (UK) and the Paulovia Data Privacy Act 2008.
- We do not send random marketing emails (spam) to personal email addresses.
- The information you provide us will not be provided to any third parties unless required to do so by law.
- We do not hold any of your financial data when ordering philatelic items as we use a secure third party, namely PayPal
- When you place a philatelic order on this website you will be asked to provide a current personal email address, destination address and name in order for us to fulfil your order.
- We may collect information about your usage of our website as well as information about you from messages you post to the website and emails you send us.
- Your information will enable us to provide access to all parts of our website and to supply goods and services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning orders placed on this website.
- We may also analyse the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop this website and the services it provides.
- With your consent we may also use your information to let you know about new services or products which maybe of interest to you. For instance a Philatelic Bureau new issue announcement or a Paulovia Citizens Newsletter. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
- Cookies are small amounts of information which we may store on your computer when you visit this website. Cookies make it easier for you to use this website during future visits. If you have set-up your computer to reject cookies you may not be able to use certain features on our site including making product orders. Further information about cookies can be found at www.aboutcookies.org
- Our website hosting company and ourselves employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- You are entitled to see the information held about you and may ask us to make any necessary changes to ensure its accuracy. If you wish to do this, please contact us. We are entitled by law to charge a fee of £10 (GBP) to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.