Royal Warrants by Airmail
(Warrants, Honours & Letters Patent)
Paulovian Consuls who have already received their e-Royal Warrant of Appointment and individuals who have been bestowed titles, honours or exceptional Royal Accreditations by Letters Patent, can obtain a signed and sealed hard copy of their warrant or letter by airmail.
For a small non-profit fee* and donation to our Loan-Aid Programme the Embassy will arrange for your Royal Warrant or Letter Patent to be printed, signed by HRH Prince Paul, embossed with the Paulovia State Seal and despatched by airmail to you by the Posta Servizio Principato.
Your A4 size Royal Warrant will be sent in a board-backed envelope to protect it with Paulovian stamp(s) affixed to the cover for international post by air (surface mail for UK addresses).
Your donation will be allocated to our Loan-Aid microfinance programme and the remainder used for postage, banking fees and hosting costs.
How Do I Order My Warrant or Letter Patent?
Using the Paypal drop-down menu and 'Pay Now' button below;
- Select your Postal Zone
- Enter your name as it appears on your e-Royal Warrant or e-Letter Patent
- Enter your warrant identification number (bottom right begining with 'W', 'L' or 'H')
- Pay by PayPal account, credit or debit card (PayPal account not required) or by Skrill (Moneybookers) to email@example.com
Order Royal Warrant / Letter Patent by Airmaill
2. What Happens Next?
- Your Royal Warrant or Letter Patent will be despatched within 14 days of payment clearance.
- Your donation will be used in our Loan-Aid microfinance programme.
- You will receive a unique item to frame and hang on your wall.
- You will have helped Paulovia.org make a difference!
* This fee helps to maintain the Embassy online by meeting some of our administration costs, website hosting and online banking charges, enabling us to donate more to charity.